Male Phobia
Sunday, June 26, 2005
  It's raining now!
It's raining now! It's reported that tomorrow the temperature will fall down to 27 degree, in Beijing. Tomorrow, I gonna go back to Changsha. Isn't it ironic? Actually, it doesn't make any change to me whatever the weather is like. My broken foot has kept me in door for days. And there's gonna be no way that I will go outside from the 5th floor in Changsha for the following week, no matter how cool the weather is. Well, the weather in Changsha can never be cool in the summer anyway!

I know I've been moaning for a while - I have no reason not to - I can't even access to browse this blog here. I can only update the entries blindly! However, I'm still quite excited to go home. Especially the fact that I will meet the challenge to jump up five floors single-footedly.

I think I need to pull myself together now and try to do something. Otherwise I will only waste the time that I'm imprisoned indoor with the broken foot. A woman's will can not be imprisoned by and of the external obstacles. Especially when the woman is strong and the external obstacle is weak!

Well, I haven't totally wasted my time here in Beijing though. I had two friends visiting me. One brought some nice Waxberries

and some Hagen Daz icecream. Enjoy summer indoor is not too bad after all.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Sketches: I live, I see, and may I think

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / December 2005 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 /


Powered by Blogger